Concession manager needed for Midland Soccer Club
The concession manager is responsible for operating and handling the activities of our 2 concession stands and help on Saturday with our soccer store. Work responsibilities include food preparation, selling food and drinks, collecting money and tendering change, picking up supplies and food items from vendors and manage a small crew (From 2 people to 6 people).
The concession manager should possess great customer skills and be able to hire and train crew members in proper food preparation/safety.
The concession manager will need to use a Credit card machine, manage a cash register and run a sales report at the end of each day of operation.
Must be able to pass a background check and be safe sport certified before starting their position since you will be in contact with children.
- Responsible for inventory at the start of the season as well as before and after events.
- Responsible to deal with food vendors during our tournaments
- Available to work every Saturday thru the soccer season (April-June and September-November) plus Sundays during tournaments.
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Hourly & seasonal position.
- Responsible for scheduling and hiring the crew.
- Must have dependable and reliable transportation.
- Enforce food service safety / cleanliness. SERV safe certified a plus.
To Apply- Please send a resume and cover letter to:
Midland Soccer Club
901 Soccer Drive
Midland, MI 48642
OR scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Midland Soccer Club has an open search for qulaifed soccer coaches to deliever the MSC developmental curriculum and continue to make MSC the premier club in Mid-Michigan.
- USSF "D" license or ability to get a "D" license within a year. National Diploma will be accepted.
- Experience with the proper design and implementation of practice sessions
- Experience in coaching players age 8 or above
- USSF "C" license and/or United Soccer Coaches Advanced National Diploma
- 3 or more years of coaching experience
For more information or to apply, contact George Hageage, Technical Director- Midland Soccer Club