MSC offers a variety of high quality, exciting training programs and camps to help players develop their skills!
How to Register
When sessions are announced and registration is open, you can register and pay via our online registration system here. Note: If you are new to the MSC, you will first need to set up an account.
Academy I- NEW FALL AND SPRING ACADEMY.
NEW for FALL and SPRING-
- Level I is for ages 9-18 and focuses on increasing comfort with the ball and coordination. This new program is based on training with 1-7 players in a more individualized environment. The Academy program is under the direction of George Hageage, MSC Technical Director who currently serves as a member of the National Soccer Coaches Association of America's National Academy Staff and former Division I Head Coach.
- Coaches for Fall- Amel Ljaljic and Christian Coronado
- Session I- Tuesday 6-7pm 8 sessions, $80
- Session 2- Tueday 7-8pm, 8 Session, $80
- Session 3- Friday 5-6pm, 8 Sessions, $80
- Session 4- Friday 6-7pm, 8 Sessions $80
- Flexible- You pay for 8 sessions and attend may attend any 8 Tuesdy's or Friday's (depending on your session) during the Fall
Academy I- Winter/Summer
Level I is for ages 9-15 and focuses on increasing comfort with the ball and coordination. The Academy program is under the direction of George Hageage, MSC Technical Director who currently serves as a member of the United Soccer Coaches Academy Staff (NSCAA).
Academy II (formerly Driven Camp)
Level II/Driven is for ages 14-18 (Freshman - Seniors) and focuses on technical and tactical expertise in a physically demanding and challenging environment. The program continues to be directed by Drew Emrich and Kyle Jean and has established itself as one of the best summer camps in the region.
The goalkeeping academy offers a focused and specialized training opportunity for goalkeepers.
The Jr. Academy is designed to integrate technical skill development and age appropriate, fun soccer activities! The foundation of any successful soccer player rests with their ability to hold a ball and the comfort they feel with the ball at their feet.
The Jr. Academy sessions are conducted by Tamara Hageage. Coach T not only brings an unbelivable playing background to these sesssions but more importantly, over 25 years of coaching experience at the youth, high school and college level.
For more information on any of our summer camps or events please contact George Hageage (509) 991-6119 on Twitter @CoachHageage or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org