Registering for Fusion Soccer
Welcome to the Midland Soccer Club Fusion Family!
Here you will find all the information necessary to register your son or daughter with Midland Fusion.
Please note: To play Fusion, you must participate in Fusion tryouts and be placed on a team. Tryouts are held annually in June for the next Fall - Spring season..
If your player makes a team. registering your player for Fusion requires both online registration with MSC and completion of the league they are playing in. Each league your team plays in has a unique sportsforms link to fill out the player contract and upload a birth certificate.
- Accept a position on the team over the tryout period or by e-mail within the specified time.
- If you have made a team playing in the MSPSP (Premier League), you will need to complete the player contract- HERE MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER UNDER MIDLAND SC
- For Director's Academy, you will register with the state HERE
- For MMYSL, you will register HERE
Teams & Fees
Fees for Fusion vary by team and age. Please reference the chart below.
The cost of the Fusion program is for the full year, unless otherwise specified for a single season. The fee includes:
- Midland Invitational Tournament (MIT)
- Fusion Invitational Tournament (FIT)
- Two additional tournaments (Except for HS players)
- Winter training
- Referee fees
- League registration fees
- State registration fees
- Coaching fees
- MSC administration and field maintenance costs
- Coaches education and other MSC programs designed to promote player and club development.
- College advising (as applicable)
Please review the player/parent handbook to identify you Fusion teams cost.