Michigan Health Clincs will conduct onsite testing
- Who needs testing: Every player born 4/19/2008 or older (13 years of age or older)
- Who is doing the testing: Michigan Health Clinics.
- Where: Midland Soccer Club 901 Building (main Building)
- What: The description of the tests performed is attached in a pdf
- How: If you registered, you are all set.
- IF YOU ARE FULLY VACCINATED (we need to see a copy of the card), YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST
- IF YOU HAD COVID, YOU HAVE A 90 DAY WINDOW YOU DO NOT NEED TO GET A TEST IN STARTING FROM YOUR DAY OF RELEASE FROM ISOLATION.
- When: Your team will be assigned a time between 6-8pm.
- Monday May 10 6-6:20pm- Team 1903
- Monday May 10 6:15-6:35pm- 1901
- Monday May 10 6:30-6:50pm- 1508
- Monday May 10 6:45-7:00pm- 2006 Boys Green and White
- Monday May 10 7:10-7:30pm- 2008 Boys and 2008 Girls Green
- Monday May 10 7:25-7:45pm- 1503
- Monday May 10 7:40-8:00pm- 2002/02 Boys and HS Boys
- Tuesday May 11 6:00-6:20pm- Team 1502
- Tuesday <ay 11 6:30--6:50pm- Team 1504
- Tuesday May 11 6:45-7:00pm- 2007 Girls
- Tuesday May 11 6:55-7:15pm- Team 1506
- Tuesday May 11 7:10-7:30pm- 2007 Boys Green
- Tuesday May 11 7:25-7:45pm- 2005 Boys Green
- Tuesday May 11 7:40-8:00pm- 2004 Boys Green
- Wednesday May 12 6:30-6:40pm- Team 1501
- Wednesday May 12 6:45-6:55pm- Team 1505
- Wednesday May 12 7:00-7:10pm- Team 1507
- Wednesdy May 12 7:15-7:35pm- Team 1902
- Wednesday May 12 7:35-7:55pm- Team 1904
- You MAY NOT practice or play unless you have a documented negative test for the week.
If you tested Monday last week and again this week, practice is Wednesday
If you tested Tuesday last week and this week, you still can practice Monday
If you tested Wednesday last week you may practice Monday and Tuesday this week before your Wed test
- YOU ONLY REGISTER ONCE. IF YOU REGISTERED LAST WEEK, YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER AGAIN.
- If you are playing a sport at school and/or another club sport that tests, you may use that test as long as you can present documentation that your test was negative- These must be emailed to
The tests have a 24 hour turnaround so testing Monday means that your earliest practice would be Wednesday and testing Tuesday means your earliest practice would be Thursday. For this reason,please confirm the days and times of practice over the next couple of weeks.